Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Neora is a global relationship marketing company offering breakthrough, proprietary age-fighting skincare and wellness products.
Validated by years of scientific research, our product line incorporates exclusive ingredients designed and proven to deliver visible results. The demand for our products, coupled with our tools, support and unrivaled expertise enable Neora to offer an incomparable opportunity to build a successful business on your terms.
● Launches Youth Factor™ line of age-fighting wellness supplements and superfoods in the U.S.
● Launches Eye Patches
● Launches Cleanser and Booster
● Opens in Hong Kong, Colombia and New Zealand
● Direct Selling Association 2017 Top 20 Award recipient
● The Ripple Foundation celebrated fifth year as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Philanthropy Partner
● Expands into Australia
●Expanded into Japan ● Launches Eye Serum
● Named on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Consumer Products and Services category
● Direct Selling Association 2016 Top 20 Award recipient
● Ranked #23 on the Direct Selling News’ North America Top 50 List
● Chief Marketing Officer Amber Olson Rourke recognized as one of the top 2016 direct sales industry’s “Forces Under 40” honorees
● Introduces new proprietary ingredient SIG-1273® in Optimera™ Formula
● Receives Big Brothers Big Sisters’ President’s Award, the organization’s highest corporate honor
● Launches EHT® supplement in the U.S.
● Wins Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, WWD Global 100 Award, three Stevie Awards and six CEO World Awards
● Opens in South Korea
● Ranked #1 on the Inc. 500 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Consumer Products and Services category
● Launched Firming Body Contour Cream, Optimera Formula, in Canada and Mexico
● Inducted into Direct Selling News’ $100 Million Growth Club
● Raises $1 million for Big Brothers Big Sisters, becoming the largest corporate workplace donor
● Launches in Canada and Mexico with Age-Defying Night and Day Creams, Optimera Formula™
● Launches Firming Body Contour Cream
● Wins seven Stevie Awards, three MarCom Awards and two Best in Biz Awards
● Appears multiple times in Life & Style magazine
● Achieves $400M in annual revenue
● Receives Community Impact Award from Big Brothers Big Sisters for raising more than $500K in one year
● Launches Age-Defying Day Cream, Neora AD Formula®, in the U.S.
● CEO Jeff Olson launches Live Happy magazine
● Appears on The Doctors
● Ranked #54 in Direct Selling News’ Global 100 List of relationship marketing companies
● Corporate staff grows to more than 200 employees
● Achieves $200M in annual revenue
● Receives Bravo Award for Growth from Direct Selling News
● Ranks #86 in Direct Selling News’ Global 100 List of relationship marketing companies
● Corporate staff grows to over 100 employees
● Achieves $100M in annual revenue
● Launches in August with a corporate staff of 13
● Company built upon one product — Age-Defying Night Cream